Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Orange" I Happy

My laundry friend, Connie, has given me another great gift, an AG Minis Lamp in orange. I had to make a scene that would blend in with it right away. Notice there are NO little people in this one. Oh my. Could be Rosie's place?



Plan Toys sofa, chairs, and couch. Vintage Bodo Hennig shelves. Bierfilz aus Deutschland. Barbie plant and white pitcher. Vintage flowers and record player from my and my sibling's childhood. Craft store finds in shelves and on coffee table. Marketbasket in shelf in re-ment. Boat on shelf is from my son's childhood collection (he's been a great resource). Cat on shelf is an Iwako eraser birthday gift. Lamp is AG Minis (wish to goodness Connie would reveal her source). Holey room divider is a divider from a Coleman cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment