Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My "Dollhouse"


I thought I should show what I have been using for a "dollhouse." My Mother's friend, Sylvia, gave me this salesman's sample box a long time ago. When I was hunting for a venue for my scenes, I thought this might be perfect. It works fairly well, but I am scouting for a small, narrow 3 or 4 shelf bookshelf so I can leave some scenes up for awhile. I will be checking Ikea soon as they may have the perfect thing. As it is now, I have to take one down before making another.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thanks for the behind the scenes look.

    Welcome to the blog world! I love the name and look forward to following it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mini Dork, your enthusiasm is encouraging and your scenes are always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment in my blog! I agree with Mini Dork about your brilliant name!
    Looking forward...

    ReplyDelete