Sunday, July 3, 2011

C and U Bedroom

Uhura checks out her new bed. Legos again?



New comforter, too. Um, they are keeping their clothes on?


Uh, oh. Colossus is not too keen on Uhura's CD selection.



Lego bed. I made the sheets, pillows, and comforter but am not happy with the drape of the comforter. Some other miniaturist uses beads to make things fall correctly. I may give that a go. Wallpaper is scrapbook paper. Floor is a placemat. Shelves are vintage Bodo Hennig. Glass cube made by my husband's grandfather. Matches and CDs are re-ment. Picture is cut from magazine. Uhura is a StarTrek action figure. Colossus is Marvel action figure.

2 comments:

  1. Well... what does he want to hear? Sinatra? Again? Really? C

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband says Colossus wanted to listen to the Clash do "Should I Stay or Should I Go."

    ReplyDelete