Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ahhh...to be in Hawaii with too many clothes on!


Beautiful black sand beach, cool cabana, lotsa drinks and...too many clothes!! Who goes to Hawaii with boots on? Who goes to Hawaii and sits on the beach in a suit? Who brings a warm jacket? I do see that they have towels in their bags and maybe swimsuits. Could be they just misjudged the weather after arriving from Michigan.









Yum...blue drinks.











I had used this Ikea laptable before in a scene but got the idea to put it up the right way. Instant cabana! And my sister and her family had brought me back black sand from Hawaii. Perfect time to make good use of it. This is the scene in progress.











1 comment:

  1. I love it! They are enjoying themselves too much to worry about clothes. I am sure they all will go swimming after they rest up a bit. LOL Really cool creative scene!

    ReplyDelete