Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Belated Merry "Little" Christmas and Happy New Year




T'was the night before Christmas
and all through the house
not a creature was
stirring not even

the pianist


or the artist





or the seamstress


the tree was all decorated
with presents beneath



In hopes that good Santa
some more might bequeath





Peace to you this new year and always




The cute gentleman flashing the peace sign is my husband.  The piano, sewing machine, and easel are presents from my nephew Nicholas.  He had used the items in a diorama about "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls for school and bequeathed them to me.  Thanks!  The wonderful Christmas tree is from my mini friend Monika.  Lovely!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cozy holiday scene and I like the postcard look of the first picture. You're giving me an idea for next year's greeting cards! Keep creatin' in 2015! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your holidays were all you hoped they would be. What a thoughtful nephew you have!

    ReplyDelete