As I am officially not wanting winter this year...and that is official...I got inspired to do a scene. Also, I was inspired by the samples from the Shade Store to do a post on each of the seasons. This sample looked wintry, icy, grey, and dark to me. Anyway, here in Michigan, this is how you get through winter...
1. Have chocolate and warm drinks available.
2. Read an Atlas to try to find warm places and read a book called Frühling (spring).
3. Catch up on reading
4. Decorate with springlike pillows.
5. Have your boots and shovel ready.
6. Don't forget the lotion for those scaly spots.
7. Keep your furry critters happy so they can help you stay warm.