Peter Parker and his children, Spidey Parker Jr. and Peter Pan Parker are getting ready to open presents on Christmas morning. Everyone has a good idea about how to open them. Papa Parker thinks a hatchet might be best.
Little Spidey wants to use his new web making powers to just rip the paper right off. Brother Peter Pan thinks maybe his new knife would be fun.
If they cause too much ruckus, Papa Parker is going to send them to "the sak." And, no more Coke making them more wound up.
- Flowerpots with purple flower, yellow flower, and green plant....thanks Nicholas.
- Christmas trees...Nicholas.
- Black sand from Hawaii on coffee table...glad you all went there.
- Longboard Bierfilz...thanks Greg.
- Coke bottle...thanks Ben.
- Peter Parker
- Spiderman figure
- Pirate guy
- "the sak" medallion...Greg.
- Eiffel Tower...thanks Erika.