Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sugar Shack 1

It all begins with some tasty dessert and coffee in a little private hideaway.


Things get cozy. I just wish they looked like they were enjoying themselves. 


Cozier yet, but what's with the clothes???


Serenity.


Morning has broken.





I got this bed, the little chair and table, and the little purple case at Kiwanis last weekend for a song (1.25). The bed and case have BATTAT written on them. I think it is something like AG Minis, but I am not sure. They go together nicely with the metal table and lamp from AG minis I already had.
Look for Sugar Shack 2 coming soon.


4 comments:

  1. Really fun! I love your miniature vignette and look forward to the next one. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer. I've got some work to do on that one.
      Doris

      Delete
  2. Love your stories! Waiting and watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minis-B, Sorry it took me so long to respond. Thanks for the boost.
      Doris

      Delete